Thursday, November 24, 2005

thanksgiving 2005


It is that time of year again! I love Thanksgiving, because it is the start of the holiday season and I get to put up my Christmas tree and officially listen to Christmas music, without people freaking out on me. I love this time of year! Our tree is up and the snow here is on the ground. About 2 inches on the ground as I type this.

I used to not like turkey, until a few years ago a friend of mine introduced me to the Good Eats Roast Turkey by Alton Brown. And let me tell you that it is the most delicious turkey I have ever eaten. When you cut into the breat meat, which is usually dry, juices just ooze out of it. It is VERY good! So I recommend that you click on the link I provided for the recipe and give it a try. You won't regret it!

I hope that you and your family have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy the Detroit Thanksgiving Day Parade and then watch the Detroit Lions kill the Atlanta Falcons! GO LIONS!!!!!!! And Happy Thanksgiving!

Labels:

|