Monday, January 09, 2006

Blogging Through 2005

A friend of mine did this at the end of last year and thought I would steal the idea. Basically, what you do is take the first blog from each month and reflect on it a bit. And since I started this in March, I will have to start there.

March- umm... am i supposed to say something?
That was my lame beginning to the blogging world, but at least it wasn't as lame as this one!

April- no california dreamin' :(
One of the first of many disappointments on the job front!

May- more news.....
funny part about this one is that the church lost the questionnaire I sent them and it wasn't until later in the summer that I got things straightened out with them. Made the short list and didn't get the job.

June- no gambling for me.....
I had no idea at this point how many "short lists" I would end up making.

July- more job news......
Again that one did not pan out either!

August- oh how i miss it! (part 2), but make sure you read "oh how i miss it!" first, which came at the end of July.
These two were very emotional posts for me. The cool part about all of that is that now I am getting the opportunity to get back into it and I can't wait to see what comes next! I love hanging out with students.

September- patience.....
Still whistlin' that tune!

October- prediction for the backyard brawl & hail to the victors!!!
My prediction was way off, but I was in no way disappointed! Actually I should have figured that those sparty's woudl crack under the pressure as usual!

November- In Honor of Meghan Leigh Russell
Words can't even begin to describe.....

December- yesterday was great!
YEAH, BABY!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of cool to go back and see what all happened in my life! Surprised I am still sane, well, as sane as I normally am! LOL I hope you enjoyed this stroll down memory lane.

Labels:

|