Saturday, October 13, 2007

Our Last Morning

As I sit here early in the morning and look at all that God has blessed me with, I am in awe. And suddenly all of the "stuff" in my life seems to not matter anymore. All of the drama with friends and those things means nothing in light of the amazing grace of God. All of the tensions of waiting for God to open that door for a full-time job in ministry pales in comparison to the amazing grace of God.

I hope that I will never forget to look at life through the lens of this beautiful morning and realize the awesome and amazing grace of God. If I forget I will simply close my eyes and remember this place. Thank you, God, for giving Kimmy and I the opportunity to experience you awesome creation aboard the Pacific Catalyst. And thank you for blessing my friends Bill and Shannon with this boat, and for them blessing us.

You really are awesome, God!
|