Sunday, May 22, 2005

interesting

well, tonight the church in prescott valley, az called me for a phone interview! the lead pastor had called me last week and said he was having a leadership team meeting and they would be having one person call me to arrange a phone interview this week, well i guess they wanted to just call now!

things seemed to go very well, i think i answered the questions well and they seemed impressed. they told me that they would would be contacting me again, so who knows! but please pray for His guidance!

and then last week i was supposed to have a phone interview with that church in las vegas, but some emergency came up and they had to reschedule it to this coming tuesday (may 24th) at 6:00p. so you can also pray for that one!

it is nice to have all of these contacts, but it makes it all the harder to know where God is leading us so pray that He would make it clear for us!

Labels:

|