Thursday, May 12, 2005

update

so the phone interview went well. they told me that they want me to fill out a questionnaire with some case studies and then fill out a personality profile. which the guy i talked with told me was the next step in the process. i am not the only one they are looking at but it is nice to be considered! i think that they are pretty impressed with me, but i have been down this road before so i am cautious.

i finished the questionnaire for the church in indiana and kimmy looked it over for me and helped make it sound better. i love that woman! and i plan on sending it out to them today or tomorrow.

and on tuesday, i got an email from a church in lost wages.... err, las vegas.... and they want to set up a phone interview. so it appears that when it rains it pours! :D

so please keep praying for us, friends!

Labels:

|