Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Remember the Alamo?


No, I am not going to go off about the Alamo Bowl and the horendous officiating! Last night after I signed out of my chat with some friends, I started to close down my computer and got an email that came in. It was from a church in San Antonio, TX that I had sent a resume to just before Christmas. The sent me a questionnaire to fill out and a more detailed job description. If they like what I have to say in that one they will send me another one and if they like what I have to say on that one, then they will set up a phone interview. Just as I was thinking that I was taking a break from some of this, God has another plan.

I was listening to a podcast from erwin mcmanus, entitled "God On Time". And it spoke to what I was thinking after getting this email! That God is always on time and though we may have plans and thoughts, He has other plans and thoughts. He called it being between the landing and arrival on an airplane. And how that can be the longest part of the trip! How true that is! Still hanging on!

Labels:

|