Friday, December 15, 2006

Everything Is Spiritual


Tonight I had the opportunity to attend Rob Bell's talk entitled "Everything Is Spiritual". It was a tour that he did for a month over the summer, across the country. They had planned on filming it, so they could release it in the NOOMA series that he does. And while they were on the tour they video taped one of the talks he did early on in the tour. But as with most things the more you do it the better you get, and I guess there was also an issue with the filming of it, so they decided to do it one last time. And while Kimmy and I were out at Mars Hill a couple of weekend ago we heard that he was going to be doing this. And I turned to Kimmy and told her that I would love to come out here for it, and God made a way for me to do just that.

Read more here.

Labels: ,

|