Monday, September 10, 2007

Softball Fun!

I am playing in a fall league for softball. I love playing softball it is so much fun! The only problem is that I am a pitcher and often times the pitcher can get some serious line drives hit back at him. Especially since I am the closest to the batter. Well, today I took a shot off of the thigh in the first inning from the third batter, so needless to say it made for an interesting rest of the game. I could feel it tightening up and swelling throughout the game.

The guy who hit me did come up and apologize and he also got out because I threw the ball to third to try and get that guy out (he was safe) and then the guy whop hit me tried for second and he got out. So there was some vindication. But now I have the nice bruise that you see below.

Labels: ,

|