Monday, September 03, 2007

What A Start To College Football!

Many of those of you that know me know that I am an avid University of Michigan fan. And after this past Saturday I can honestly say that I am still a big fan of UofM. Appalachian (App-a-la-chin) State University is one heck of a football team and has pulled off what is being called one of the greatest upsets in college football history and as much as I agree, I think that that takes away from a great football team. ASU deserves credit for being a great team that has won two national championships in a row and to think of them as a sub par team pulling off an upset on a vastly greater team. Instead of a great football team playing much better than another great team.

So please, give credit to ASU's football team as a great team. And UofM fans don't worry, it is a long seasona nd our boys will come back and learn from this. But more importantly, don't worry because we will beat those Buckeyes this year!

Labels:

|