Friday, October 05, 2007

Feeling Great!

For the past two months Kimmy and I have been going to our local World Gym and I have been feeling great. I stop by 4 days a week on my way home from work for about an hour and a half (I play softball on Mondays or else it would be 5 days a week). I ride the stationary bike, lift weights and then sometimes hit the treadmill. My energy level has been great! I wake up almost immediately as soon as my alarm goes off at 4:30a for work.

The other good side of this is that extra large shirts used to be kind of loose on me and now large shirts are loose on me. I used to wear size 38 jeans that were a bit snug, but comfortable, and now size 36 jeans are loose on me. And I am getting a bit more muscular. I am really looking forward to see how I look next summer after working out like this. It is so nice to be getting into shape and feeling healthier.

The other thing I am feeling great about is that in 32 hours Kimmy and I will be on our way for our cruise aboard the Pacific Catalyst. I am really looking for a nice relaxing vacation with my wife and some friends. it may be a bit chilly and rainy, but I know I am going to enjoy it anyway. I will be posting pictures when we get back. I am so glad that we got that Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi camera.

Labels: ,

|