Tuesday, June 14, 2005

no gambling for me.....

i got an email from the church in las vegas and they decided to work with someone from inside of their church to take over the role of youth pastor, so the betting can stop! LOL :D

yesterday, we had a whole bunch of people over at my house, because two friends from pennsylvania was in town so we had some other friends over to hang out with them. well, during that time my phone was left off the hook for about five hours so i never got the call from the church in prescott valley, az. so i sent an email to the senior pastor apologizing and have yet to hear back from him.

but today i got an email from a church here in michigan (near kalamazoo), that had asked for my resume about month or so ago and they have a questionnaire they wanted me to fill out and send back, because they narrowed their search and i am a part of that group! so that is exciting.

and i also got an email from a church in buckeye, az and they wanted to talk with me about the pastor to students position at their church. now everything in me said that any city named buckeye is bad, but i emailed him back anyway and told him i would be interested. but it would pain me to be a part of anything with the name buckeye! LOL :D

Labels:

|