Thursday, September 22, 2005

new fall look!

so do you like the new fall look to my blog? i hope so. i love the pic across the top, because it is totally me! a jeep driving and it is following Him!!! LOL

another thing i am gonna do for the fall is that i am planning on posting pictures of my house once a week so you can see my yard's transformation into fall! we have 7 trees in the front yard and 4 in the back yard, so i have plenty of color in the fall! so keep checking in weekly to see waht happens. here is the pic for the first day of fall!


btw, whomever anonymous is that commented in the post below, just keep checking in and you will be satisfied. but allow me to rant.... if you want to comment please leave your name. basically stand behind what you have to say, by leaving your name. i respect coments made by people who will leave names and usually ignore or delete comments by "anonymous". so please leave names!

Labels:

|