Thursday, October 06, 2005

fall week 2


last week i did not post a pic of our house, because there really was no change in the leaf color. but if you look at the birch tree on the right you can see that it is starting to turn yellow. the ash tree which is right behind it has some yellow leaves up at the top, but you can't see it in the pic. and you can see that our mums are in full bloom!

i mowed the grass/leaves right before i took this pic and i was surprised at the amount of leaves that was on the ground. but the trees still look like they are full of leaves!

as i was mowing the grass, i was thinking of all the times i had some of the students help me rake my leaves! i miss them. maybe i should call some of them up and have them give me hand.... hmmmmm! :D

and if you look at my garage you can see my beautiful red jeep. and right below that is my michigan flag flying in all it's glory after that great defeat of the team up north!

hopefully, next week we will have some more color on our trees!

Labels:

|