Monday, May 01, 2006

I Got Tagged!!!

I (A Meme)
By Adam McLane

I was tagged by Adam - who was tagged by Ryan - who was tagged by Len - who was tagged by Andy - who was tagged by Mindi - who was tagged by Renee - who was tagged by Bobbie

I AM: A husband, dad and youthworker at RSM

I WANT: To be a pastor to students

I WISH: Students would get God and put Him first in their lives.

I HATE: People who automatically blame teenagers, when they see something bad that has happened.

I LOVE: God, my wife, my kids, and student ministry

I MISS: Irresponsibility (have to agree with you, Adam.

I FEAR: Never getting a job as a pastor to students and having to work for my dad's company until I retire, but I have laid that one on God's altar.

I HEAR: My daughter talking non-stop while we watch "Deal or No Deal"

I WONDER: What is in a woman's purse; if the light really goes out when you close the refrigerator door; and if an atheistic, dyslexic, insomniac really lies awake all night wondering if there really is a dog.

I REGRET: Not being able to go to Israel a few years ago.

I AM NOT: At a weight that I would like to be.

I DANCE: With my wife to slow songs, or stupidly with friends.

I SING: Quite a bit, actually.

I CRY: Sometimes, but not as often as I would if I didn't hold it back. And I almost always cry at funerals and weddings.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: Serious at the right times (again I am with Adam on this one.)

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Broaches and mischief (especially with Colin )

I WRITE: Alot more lately than I used to.

I CONFUSE: Myself all the time.

I NEED: More free time and quiet time.

I SHOULD: Be blogging about something more important.

I START: Worrying about my kids becoming teenagers, especially my daughter and that will happen in about 4 years....

I FINISH: Most of my paperwork in the bathroom!

I'm tagging Derek, Kent and Amanda.

If you are one of those three and you do it, leave me a comment letting me know that you did.

Labels:

|