Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Two Crazy Kids in Love!!!!


Kimmy and I were talking about how young we were when we got married. I was 22 and she was 19! So many people who get married tell young people who are thinking about getting married to wait. And quite honestly I look back on it and think that it is pretty decent advice. But quite honestly I am VERY glad that I never followed that advice! Actually, I don't think anyone told us that anyway. But if they had I would have probably ignored it and been happy that I did. Most people thought that we were pretty mature and were ready for marriage. When I look back on it, I laugh about that!

What the heck were they thinking! We were so young and immature. But you know what? We had one another and we made it. Was it hard? Yep! Did we make dumb mistakes, because we were so young? You betcha! Was it worth it? Oh yeah! And I wouldn't change anything for the world! I am so happy to be married to Kimmy and to have gone through all those rough times with her, because we were together!

I LOVE YOU, BEAUTIFUL!!!


BTW, the pic at the top was Kimmy and I at her house before her high school prom in May of 1994 and the one below is of the two of us on that magical day, 2 December 1995!

Labels:

|