Sunday, March 19, 2006

R.I.P. Haley Ann Porter

I came home from church today and my dog, who did not want to come back in the house before we left, was laying in our flower bed dead. We had no indication that anything was wrong with her, she was running around like normal yesterday. So it was quite a shock to us. I loved her very much. Kimmy and I got Haley soon after we were married and had her for 10 years. I always thought about how I would react when she died, but thought that she would live about 5 more years. We always joked around that she was gonna live for ever, inside I kind of hoped so.

As much as she drove me nuts, I loved her and will miss her. Thanks for taking the time to read the ramblings of someone who lost their pet and friend. Below are various pictures of my beautiful doggie.


That was what she looked like when we first got her.



She loved her bone, even if it was as big as she was! LOL It was so cute seeing her carry it around.



There was a time when her mommy didn't think that kisses from her dog were so bad.



I loved carrying her around like a baby! She didn't like it so much, especially as she got older, but she was my baby.



Even though Haley didn't like the fact that we brought a baby home, she soon grew to love her sister.





Haley also loved her brother, even though he drove her nuts sometimes!



Your family loves you and will miss you, "girl, girl"!

Labels:

|