Saturday, June 17, 2006

Breaking My Blog Jam

I have been so flippin' busy lately that I just haven't had time to blog in a while. Sorry, to all of my faithful blog readers.

Yesterday, I went to one of my most favoritest places on the planet! I love the annual, traditional youth group trip to Cedar Point. I love the rides, especially Top Thrill Dragster, which is the coolest roller coaster on the planet! It is so much fun and I could ride it all day long! Going from 0-120 mph in less than 4 seconds is a thrill. Normally I like to ride on the back of coaster, but I must say that on Top Thrill, it is better in the front. That wind hitting you is amazing, and then seeing your self go up that 420 foot hill and then descend back down it is freakin' cool!

But the other thing that I loved about yesterday was being able to spend a whole day with teenagers! I have not had that opportunity for a while, especially at Cedar Point! So yesterday I was in hog heaven! I was at one of my most favotie places with my most favorite groups of people!

And now I am getting ready to watch the United States soccer team play against Italy. Hopefully, they will show up and attack the net unlike they did in their last match. Ghana beating the Czech Republic today is a big help in our hopes of getting to the next round. Along with two of Ghana key players getting their second yellow cards, thus making them ineligible for the next match, which is against the U.S. So with all of that, the U.S. still has a strong chance of making it to the next round. We must tie Italy today though for that to happen. So with out further ado, it is game time!

GO USA!!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

|