Monday, June 05, 2006

I Want To Go To Hell.....

Yep! You read that right. Tomorrow is the infamous 6/6/6 date, even though it is really 06/06/06 but I digress..... The town of Hell, Michigan is having a big party for it. They are selling a square inch piece of this town of 72 for only $6.66. They are also selling shirts commemorating the date for $6.66 and they only have.... drum roll.... 666 shirts available! I think they are going a little nuts about this whole thing. But I actually just find it kind of humorous.

The movie "The Omen" comes out. Slayer is releasing their new album "Eternal Pyre" and they kick off their "Unholy" tour. And Ann Coulter's new book "Godless: The Church of Liberalism" comes out also. Guess which one I wouldn't mind indulging myself in?

But the best thing about Hell, Michigan is that every year.....


hell freezes over!!! And you can tell people that live there to go to hell!!! In Hell, Michigan they call their residents "hellions" or "hell-billies".

When I was 17, I went on a 150 mile bike ride supporting the National MS Society and I literally went through Hell on that bike ride. But it was a lot of fun! It is a very small town, but very quaint. Wouldn't mind starting a church there.... and maybe call it "Hell's Church" What do you think?

Labels:

|