Thursday, June 29, 2006

Heading North.....

Tomorrow, Kimmy and I leave for Manistee, MI for the 70th Annual Manistee National Forest Festival. Ever since I was a kid my family would always go up there for the 4th of July and I am continuing on the tradition with my family.

For several years my family stopped going and I picked it back up with some friends and we would just grab a tent and go camping at this small campground that had space available called Insta Launch. It was the only place I could find on short notice and I ended up really liking it there. And Kimmy and I love it, because we got a site right next to the small beach that has a little lagoon that the kids can go swimming in. So basically we can sit on our site and watch them swim.

The best part about going up north and camping is that I have no schedule, no work and I get to just relax with my family! So I wil see ya'll when I get back!

Oh yeah, and don't forget that this weekend England will beat Portugal. Jeff Gordon will win the Pepsi 400. And the greatest test of human endurance and strength starts up.... the greatest sporting event ever.... Le Tour de France. Go George Hincapie!!!

Labels:

|