Saturday, July 29, 2006

Blog, Blogging, Blogged......

The word blog comes from two words being smashed together: web and log. The thing about most blogs though is that they are not private. You can make them private, but most people don't. I have chosen not to make mine private.

I figure if people want to read it and they don't like what they read, then they don't have to read it. Or they can comment back or email me and discuss my thoughts and views. But for the most part I write things with the thought in mind that other people are reading it and they may not like what I have to say or it might hurt someone's feelings. So I temper my opinions somewhat.

But the reality is that it is not a private diary and so I need to be somewhat careful with what I say. Having said all that feel free to leave comments about what I say or even email me and tell me what you think, if you don't want to leave a comment for everyone else to read.

The free flow and exchange of ideas is what will help us all grow. And realize that the opinions expressed here are my own and you need to just agree with them.

Labels:

|