Monday, July 31, 2006

B-E-A-U-TI-FUL!!!

No, this post is not about my extremelly hot wife, but it is about the hot day that we had today! It is really no secret that I love it hot! I would rather be sweating and enjoying the heat then to be freezing my butt off!

Today it got pretty hot in my dad's shop, which is where I work. The thermometer inside by my fans registered about 95°. So I took it outside and laid it in my jeep, which had it's top down and it was 112°. I took the picture to the left of it when I got it close to the shade and it cooled down some, but you can see how high it had gotten. I put it inside my brother's black Avalance and it went all the way to the top of the thermometer, about 130°.

As I sat in the shop all I could think about was that glorious ride home I was going to have in my jeep! Usually I drive home as fast as I can, but today I took my time and enjoyed this great weather that we are having.


I LOVE RIDING TOPLESS!!!

Now you can go ahead and tell me how sick I am, but I am going to laugh and celebrate!

Oh yeah, and we gave our sweet little puppy, Zoey, her first summer haircut!

Labels:

|