Wednesday, August 02, 2006

More Of The Good Stuff!!!

Yesterday and today we had more of this beautiful weather. It was about 98° by my machine. Which I will admit was hot, but I would rather have that then the cold.

Tomorrow I will be taking a day off to go spend with some friends at the Detroit Zoo. It is supposed to rain and so we might have to change plans, but I don't care. I am just looking forward to a day off and spending time with friends.

Then one week from today Kimmy and I will be leaving on a jet plane for Derek and KT's wedding!

Not only do I love flying, but I really like Southern California. I love the climate and the whole surroundings and I love that I get to see my aunt and cousin when I go out there. Besides going to the wedding, I am hoping we can go see the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Kimmy would like to hit the beach. And we would like to go around and just do some dumb touristy things.

On Sunday we are talking about going to Mosaic, which is Erwin McManus' church. I am looking forward to going a checking out his church.

So lots of good stuff is happening soon! After working 55 hours a week for about 2 months, I am looking forward to some fun and frivolity.

Labels:

|