Monday, August 28, 2006

That Messed Me Up!!!


My church over the summer has guest speakers and artist and it is amazing to see how God will weave their messages together. Two in particular had messages that you would swear that the two had gotten together and planned out their messages with one doing part one and the other part two. But the second one is the one that really messed me up. You can get the podcast and listen to it for yourself. The main one to listen to is the message titled "Steve Geyer", but listening to the one titled "Living in Light of Eternity" before it will give you that part one of the part two. There are no other words to use about it other than it really just messed me up, but in a good way!

But then to add to it all my pastor this past Sunday spoke and related things with the movie End of the Spear and how that movie and it's message is going to effect our church. It, for the second week in a row, messed me up. But, again, in a good way! The message is titled "Lost Tribes". If you haven't already seen that movie, I highly recommend that you see it. In my opinion it is better than The Passion of the Christ. But I will let you read my previous post about it.

I hope that those messages mess you up the same way that they messed me up! Feel free to comment here after listening to them.

Labels:

|