Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Cali- August 9th

I know that I am starting these after my trip, but I am going to date them along with the days I was there.



Our first day we arrived in Cali about 7:00p (PST) and after getting our car, we made a bee-line for the In-N-Out in Garden Grove. This would be our first experience at In-N-Out and let me tell you that it lived up to the hype. As you can see above, we enjoyed it!

It was a great time to reconnect with some friends and see the excitement in Derek and KT's eyes as their big day was coming closer. And it was also great to see Dirk again and give him that delicious coffee from Caribou Coffee. Meeting Michelle for the first time was also really cool. Especially knowing that in a couple of weeks she will also be getting married.

Labels:

|