Thursday, August 10, 2006

Cali- August 10th

Today, we went out to eat with my Aunt Diana for lunch at a strip mall that has places to eat outside along the sidewalk. Since there is a couple of different places to eat at, we chose two different restaraunts. I went to Pick Up Stix and some Pad Thai, which was good. Not very spicy, but good anyway. Kimmy had some chicken sandwich and salad thing.

I had to go out and get my final fitting for my tux and then take it with me. So we met up with Derek and KT and did some shopping at Best Buy and Target.

Then we headed back to Costa Mesa, where my Aunt Diana lives, and we got some KFC and headed out to Lookout Point. It was absolutely gorgeous! The area down below us is where they filmed South Pacific We also went to Balboa Island and then onto Balboa Peninsula via the Balboa Ferry. Below are some of the pictures from the day. As always you can check my family's website for more pics!




The one below is of me standing down in the area where the South Pacific was filmed.



This is a picture of my extremelly hot wife down by the ocean.



The pic below is one that Kimmy took of the beautiful sunset!



This last picture is of us on the ferris wheel on Balboa Peninsula. A little blurry but it was a fun ride!


Labels:

|