Wednesday, March 30, 2005

my last article for our church's paper

Thanks For The Memories

I wanted to write this last article to simply say “Thank You!”

• Thank you friends of Stony Creek Church for opening up your hearts and lives to me and my family for these past 5 and a half years.

• Thank you teachers and volunteers in Adventureland for guiding, instructing and loving my children.

• Thank you to all the people that helped me out while I was the programming director.

• Thank you to the elder’s of Stony Creek Church for believing in me and letting me be a pastor to the students.

• Thank you, Chuckles, for loving me and my family, and for teaching me some cool things about construction. It has been great working along side of you!

• Thank you, Randy, for pouring your knowledge into me, but more importantly for pouring your life into mine. I came here as a boy and I am leaving as a man! Thank you!

• Thank you to all of my youth staff for pastoring these students along side of me, it has been an incredible journey and I made some very dear friends.

• Finally, thank you to the students of Stony Creek Church for allowing me to be your pastor, it was a great honor and privilege. Thanks for putting up with my dorkiness, stupid jokes and general all around weirdness. It has been great getting to know you, love you, laugh with you and cry with you! Remember to always REACH out to your non-believing friends, CONNECT with other Christians, get yourself EQUIPPED in your faith, EXPERIENCE all that God has shaped you for and HONOR God with your life. Always remember that I love you and that I am praying for you!

Labels: ,

|